Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Lament

Time. How is there never enough time here? I really don't understand it. But for me to keep my sanity about me, there is just never enough time to take care of all my school responsibilities, student responsibilities, rest, and still find time to email, blog, upload pictures, etc.

Oh, it's sad. Maybe you will not think so, but I certainly do. You see, there are really some great stories I would love to share on here. Some of them I'd share just to let you know what's going on with me. But some I'd like to share because they might offer some insights into life and people that you might not get in America. Poignant and pertinant, I think, especially among the church.

But, time. Time is not enough. I truly pray this will change next semester, as I will be basically repeating the work of this semester at that time. But I will have new students. We will see what life has in store.

Until then, know that things are going well. So well, in fact, that I lament the fact that I don't have time to tell you all the stories I have to share. Don't let that discourage you from telling me what's new with you, though. Even if I can't respond to you immediately, I still want to know, and I'll do my best to respond eventually :)